- Fencers must behave and act responsibly at all times and conduct themselves in a manner which achieves their best performance.
- Fencers must show respect to coaches, fencers, competition officials and opponents.
- Fencers must attend training sessions regularly and enter appropriate competitions.
- Fencers must keep their kit in good working order.
- Fencers are expected to expand their knowledge and learn at least one different aspect of fencing; refereeing, armouring, coaching, sports psychology, sports photography etc.
- Fencers must carry out pre and post competition routines as discussed with the coaches.
- At competitions fencers must support our other fencers and should remain at the competition until our last fencer has finished.
- Fencers must show respect to all equipment and leave the training hall and competition venues tidy and clear away all rubbish, whoever it belongs to.
- Fencers must always train hard and do their best.
- Fencers must avoid any influence, which might, or might be seen to, bring into question their commitment to the team.
Friday, 12 March 2010
The Fencers Charter forms part of the constitution of the Eltham College Fencing Club and should be read in conjunction with the Parents and Coaches Charter.